Friday, April 12, 2013

2013 WCP Cup Semifinals Preview

Down to the final four. Let's hope it's equally as exciting as Wednesday night.

France vs Afghanistan, 7:30 p.m. - France looked super shaky against Nigeria, but still managed the victory thanks to some big goals. I'm guessing they tighten it up at the back and this game will be much lower scoring. Look for France to get lots of chances but for Afghanistan to get some nice goals. 4-3 France.

Jamaica vs Poland, 9:30 p.m. - I think Poland is going to continue its run and finish Jamaica off early. Poland has the best defense and has been generating big goals in big games. Its a cohesive unit whereas Jamaica is all pieces crammed together. Poland win 4-2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You predictions don't matter I thought you said France was going to run over Nigeria and that didn't happen, France is so lucky to be playing tonite so this game is going to be even close as afghan is a much better team than Nigeria

Anonymous said...

How about a recap of they final?

Playmaker said...

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the final. I had a friend's wedding to attend so I had to make the choice. I've got recaps of all the quarterfinals and semifinals and I'll post everything else eventually when I have the time.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE YOU.