Thursday, March 28, 2013

2013 Day 7 Preview - Thurs March 28

Two games tonight and at least one of them should be really good.

Afghanistan vs Germany, 8:30 p.m. - Afghanistan played a great game against Laos to open the tournament for both teams and in my opinion was unlucky to come away with only a draw. This team has speed, skill, and an abundance of attacking options. I skipped the Germany vs South Korea game because I assumed it would be a wash. Instead Germany had to hang on for a 6-4 win, which is slightly embarassing and suggests all is not right in 2013. I'm taking Afghanistan and I'm guessing they win by a few. Afghanistan 5-2.

Canada vs Norway, 9:30 p.m. - In a just world, Canada would have at least one point. Unfortunately, they kind of got hosed against Nigeria and now they'll be out to right that wrong. I'm more than a little worried for Norway's chances. An uninspired draw against Hungary was not what the Norwegians needed, and this year is looking like it might be trouble. I'm not going to predict anything because I don't want bad Karma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you going to get whooped 10-1

Anonymous said...

I thought Krause was playing for you guys?