Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Scotland 5, Botswana 2

This was an entertaining game. Botswana is a fun team to watch because it has one thought for the entire game and that is to score goals. Botswana got two in the first half and had chances for a couple more. The problem was that Botswana does not think about stopping goals and Scotland exploited that gap in the game plan, scoring three pretty easy goals by puting the ball on net and puting in non-clearances. In the second half it was pretty much the same, except Scotland's keeper stood on his head and didn't allow another goal against.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julio is Alvaro Campos if anyone is wondering. The guy is an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Thats old news and who cares.

Anonymous said...

GOW you finally put the pieces together? Why are you obsessed with the guy as he has been posting as Julio for 5 years? Are you a first time visitor to the blogs or what is your deal? As I am starting to get annoyed by your posts.

#GOWannoying?

Anonymous said...

it is a very interesting and informative article. I think I will add your site to my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I think I am more interested in who this goof Riggs

Anonymous said...

What did you want to know? I always try to make time for my fans.

Riggs

Anonymous said...

Question 1:
Riggs why do you smell like horse piss?
Question 2:
Riggs why do you think we care what you say?
Question 3:
Are you mentally challenged, as every time I see you, you have a confused look on your face.
Question 4:
Why do you pretend to have friends?

Thor

Anonymous said...

All of those questions and more are answered in my autobiography "being Riggs", available at zellers, walmart and Coles across Canada. It's only $29.99, since you are such a good fan, find me after my next game and I will autograph it for free.

Riggs

Anonymous said...

Riggs I doubt anyone would buy your book! You have the IQ of a vegetable, I am surprised you can even type.
Goof!

Anonymous said...

Scotland sure surprised a lot of wcp fans this year. Amazing GK and he's just a kid! I remember him from Germany last year. I thought this was going to be one boring game but it ended up being a very fun game to watch!

Good job Scotland - 3rd place in your pool! Not too bad for a team that didn't have any wins for the last couple of years!