Wednesday, February 1, 2012

That Time of Year Again

When I woke up today I felt like I could run through a brick wall. Why? It’s February 1st – approximately two months before the start of WCP Cup 2012 and the opening of blogging season.

I was planning on starting the discussion by posting the schedule for the 2012 tournament. Remember way back when the schedule was going to be released in January? Well we’re not quite there yet. However, the new release date is now February 8th, so only one week to go.

It’s still early, rosters are being set and fundraisers are in full swing. If anyone wants me to write about anything – and I mean anything – shoot me an email and I’ll rip something up.

Tournament prices, key game days and juicy matchups are already planned so give me a heads-up if there is something truly unique you want discussed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heard that ireland has lost some players, good to see a more balance in the teams

Anonymous said...

david brown is hurt and poland picked up jay tomchuk and brett levis