Sat Mar 31 - 9 p.m. vs Greece
Sat Apr 7 - 10 p.m. vs France
Mon Apr 9 - 7:30 p.m. vs Italy
Sun Apr 15 - 9 p.m. vs El Sal
Mon Apr 16 - 8:30 p.m. vs S. Korea
- Benefit of being in the toughest group is the number of prime time games. We've got three.
- Probably the most favourable schedule in the group. Get our tough games with lots of rest time before, and get our easy games right after
- We play France when they have only two days rest and El Salvador the day after they play France.
- First game against Greece will let us know where we stand. Can't have a let-down and allow them to sneak out some points like they did against France in 2011.
- I'm optimistic. This is a very winnable situation and should result in another playoff berth.