- Each team will need to have their own flag and at least 10 members in team colors to march onto to the field for Nation Team introduction and remain on the field during the official WCP Cup Opening Ceremony. Further details will be discussed on Tuesday March 29th.
- During games each team should provide a flag to hang from the Home and Visitors display stand.
- Flags for display from the balcony will be provided by the WCP Organizing Committee - same as always.
- Game balls will be provided throughout the whole tournament, warm-up balls will be provided for the Gold Medal games only.
- Teams will be given warm-up times on the main field prior to each game, DO NOT warm up on the back fields when other activities are taking place.
- Prior to each kick-off teams will be asked to line up and walk close to center field for the playing of each team's National Anthems, announcement of each team’s roster and team handshake. Teams are not required to “hip hip hooray” and shake hands after the final whistle.. the choice is yours.
- Only the Gold Medal winners from 2010 will be allotted their own dressing room until elimination from the 2011 WCP Cup. Signature and deposit are required.
- The manager of the “Home” team will be required to collect the game sheet from the front desk to present to the referee prior to the start of each game. The home team manager will also be required to collect the game sheet following the game and return it to the front desk once both teams and the Head Referee have signed the game sheet to confirm the results of the game. Scores and stats will not be posted until the game sheet has been handed in with all signatures.
- Tournament ticket info will be announced by this weekend
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Interesting Info for WCP Cup 2011
Here is some info for the 2011 WCP Cup. It's the little things that make a tournament run and these are the details. Since nothing is all that big a deal, I've copied and pasted what was sent out - verbatim:
Posted by Playmaker at 10:23 AM