Monday, March 21, 2011

Ex - Norway ?, Austria ?

Norway played an exhibition game on Sunday evening against Austria. The only thing I can tell you about this game is that it was organized at the last minute and I'm not sure that many Norway players were able to make it. I can't tell you the result or if Norway played well because I was not in attendance. And yes, I understand that its pretty pathetic that the Norway blog doesn't know what's happening with the Norway team - please spare me those comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norway won. 6-1? Something like that. Not sure of the exact score. We only had one sub but were able to move the ball as a team.
Daryl.

Anonymous said...

Final score was 6-3. Norway is coming into there own and starting to play like the team they are. A couple sloppy plays from the Norway midfield and defenders led to the goals against the team. Something that will not be repeated in the exhibition game next week against Scotland or in the tournament itself. With only one sub, the team outplayed, outran, out-scored Austria.

Anonymous said...

A U-16 team could outplay, outrun & out-score Austria. They are not a good team. Confidence booster for whoever they face. Well besides the obvious weaker teams.

As for Norway i hope they clean up there mistakes. I hope every strong team actually comes to play this year.

Should be an entertaining year.

Anonymous said...

we all know that Norway is a bunch of hacks

Anonymous said...

I don't think they are a bunch of hacks, but I do think they are over confident. They think there group is just gonna lay down for them, with them already talking about going on to the next stage before the tournament begins. With a loss to Nigeria, and sloppy play I think they are in for a rude awakening.