Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blog Updates

Sorry to anyone visiting the site expecting to see updated standings. Unfortunately, weekends present a problem for this blog because I don't have access to a good computer. I'll have everything up-to-date by lunch on Monday, no worries.

As for the language, again, please keep the profanity out of it. Personally, I could care less, but I guess some people are reading and they get offended - even if the comment has nothing to do with them. I'm leaving all comments up regardless, just try and express an opinion without using profanity. Stay classy right.

Also, if anyone wants any other topics covered then let me know - I might even take a crack at other groups, although I'm trying to keep this focused on Norway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

norway suck balls justin slinn l
sucks